Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chocolat Bonnat Madagascar 75% Cacao

Some citrus flavors underlie the taste, quite typical for a Madagascar origin chocolate. The bitterness is well balanced, with a mild aftertaste. Pleasant, though not exceptional. 7.7

This is another bar that I acquired during my visit to Cocova in D.C. There were several bars from this brand there, so I selected the Madagascar origin bar, a favorite of mine.

$11.50 / 100 Grams

www.bonnat-chocolatier.com (French)

I brought up the manufacturer's site in my Chrome browser, and it offered to translate it from French to English. Agreeing, the page came up with the text translated -- pretty well. It's a good option when a site does not have an English translation of its own.



1 comment:

Steve said...

From the label:
"Fruity, well balanced." [Translated]